50 mlArt no.: 116841 Ready for shipping
500 mlArt no.: 116842 Ready for shipping
10 lArt no.: 116843 Ready for shipping
Hygienic with the power of nature: The bio-certified cleaner, specially developed for yogamats, helps your new anti-slip mat to new radiance and cleanliness. Sweat and unpleasant odors are simply neutralized, traces of use are reliably eliminated. With the help of rapeseed, essential oils and other natural care substances, this effective cleanser ensures that you will always feel comfortable on your yogamatte. The active ingredients of the wonderfully freshly scented spray come from 95% KbA, the remaining 5% are purely natural. The slip resistance of the yogamatte remains the same, leaving the spray no sticky residue and drying quickly. Application: Hold the bottle briefly. Turn the spray head from "Stop" to the symbol for spraying. Spray the spray, let it react briefly and then wipe with a dry cloth. Social commitment: This product helps to create and / or maintain jobs for socially disadvantaged people, as the bottles are covered by a social project. Packaging: The bottle (without closure) is free from petroleum. Danger: Keep out of the reach of children. Avoid eye contact, otherwise rinse thoroughly with water and seek immediate medical attention. If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show this product label. Note: For natural rubber yogamats, please test in an inconspicuous place beforehand. Ingredients: Fresh Rosemary: <5% anionic surfactants **, Aqua **, Bioethanol *, Decyl Glucoside **, Xylose **, Bio Tenside **, Bio Rosemary Oil *, Bio Lavandin Oil *, 1,8 Cineol ***. * Organic, ** natural, *** ingredient of pure essential oils Contents: 50 ml | 500 ml | 10 l
Your feedback is taken seriously
Other yogis trust your opinion
Our passion for yoga & spiritualityHere you'll find everything you need for your yoga.
Yoga mats, Yoga bags, Meditation cushions in high quality and fair prices. Specially selected by yogis for yogis. With us you find simply everything you need for your yoga.
MyYogishopThe very best SALES
Free product samples
Exclusive news and more!
Sign up for free