Please observe the hazard statements on this product: Flammable liquid and vapour. Causes skin irritation. May cause allergic skin reactions. May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways. Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Keep out of the reach of children. Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. Do not smoke. Wear protective gloves. In case of ingestion: Call a POISON CENTRE or doctor immediately. Do NOT induce vomiting. Dispose of contents/container to hazardous waste collection point. Do not use undiluted.