Bio Yoga mat cleaner - fresh lavender - 500 ml

Product number: 116842

The biological cleaner gives your mat a new radiance and cleanliness.

  inkl. 19% VAT.
19,90 €/l
On stock. Delivery time 1–2 business days (DE).

Hygienic with the power of nature: The certified organic cleaner, specially developed for yoga mats, helps your non-slip mat to new radiance and cleanliness. Sweat and unpleasant odors are easily neutralized and traces of use are reliably removed. With the help of rapeseed, essential oils and other natural care substances, this effective cleaner ensures that you always feel good on your yoga mat.

The active ingredients of the wonderfully fresh-smelling spray are 95% from organic farming, and the remaining 5% are also purely natural. The slip resistance of the yoga mat remains, at the same time the spray leaves no sticky residue and dries quickly.


  • Hold the bottle upside down for a short time.
  • Turn the spray head from "Stop" to the symbol for spraying.
  • Now spray on the spray, let it act briefly and then wipe with a dry cloth.

Social commitment: This product contributes to the creation or preservation of jobs for socially disadvantaged people, as the bottles are pasted as part of a social project.

Packaging: the bottle (without cap) is free of petroleum.

For natural rubber yoga mats, please test on an inconspicuous area beforehand.

The Pharmacos website of the European Commission provides a database of correspondences between INCI names, European Pharmacopoeia names and CAS numbers.

Entire description
0.538 kg
Reviews for Bio Yoga mat cleaner - fresh lavender - 500 ml
We look forward to any review:
Your feedback is taken seriously
Other yogis trust your opinion
Your Rating

Note: For the following reviews, we have taken technical and manual measures to verify that the reviews actually come from customers who have purchased or used the goods.

Barbara writes:
Very good! Scent not too strong as I had come to fear - I have lavender. Liquid is absorbed by the mat, after a few seconds you can give the side you want to clean a good rub with a towel or other cotton cloth, repeat as necessary. Happy I have it at last.
Sign up for the MyYogishop newsletter and get an 5 EUR shopping voucher*
* incl. tax, plus shipping