Chana Dal is indispensable in Ayurvedic and Indian cuisine
and Indian cuisine and is usually prepared with ghee, various spices and
Seasonal vegetables and served plain or with rice. Like the chickpea itself
chickpea itself, it tastes mild and slightly nutty.
- Chickpeas* half, peeled, sunflower oil*. May contain traces of: Gluten, rye, wheat. * = Ingredients from organic farming, ** = Ingredients from organic dynamic cultivation
- For dal, curries, desserts, as a base for spreads, hummus, falafel and dips.
- Recipe suggestion: Soak chana dal overnight. Rinse under running water. cook 1 cup of chana dal with 3 cups of water in about 15 minutes until al dente or about 45 minutes for dal. Without soaking, the cooking time will increase by about 10 minutes.
- 100 % organic, EU organic logo, EWG 834/2007 standard, Italian agriculture
- Sales description under food law
- Chana Dal - Chickpeas half, peeled
- Calorific value/energy content
- 1451 kJ / 345 kcal
- 6.50 g
- Saturated fatty acids
- 1.00 g
- 45.0 g
- Dietary fibres
- 12.5 g
- 20.30 g
- 0.070 g
- 0.507 kg