The dark purple chokeberry is full of natural vitality.
It is comparable in size to a blueberry and tastes rather sweet
And tastes rather sweet and sourish. With its elemental force of nature, the
the aronia berry is gaining more and more followers as the European super berry.
Pure a real treat, but also wonderfully suitable for muesli or yoghurt.
- Dark chocolate* 57% (cocoa mass*, raw cane sugar*, cocoa butter*), aronia berries* dried 38%, glazing agent: gum arabic *from controlled organic cultivation.
- Legal notice
- Has a laxative effect when consumed in excess.
- Storage advice
- Please store in a cool place.
- Control point
- Distributing company
- Aronia ORIGINAL Naturprodukte GmbH, Könneritzstraße 7, D-01067 Dresden
- Country of origin of main ingredients
- Argentina, Brazil, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, India, Poland
- Sales description under food law
- dried chokeberries with dark chocolate
- Calorific value/energy content
- 1919 kJ / 461 kcal
- 25.2 g
- Saturated fatty acids
- 15.4 g
- 44.5 g
- 26.8 g
- Dietary fibres
- 16.8 g
- 5.6 g
- Aronia Original
- 0.23 kg