The tiger nut is not a nut, but the root tuber of a degree plant native to Africa. The untreated tuber of the tiger nut is very hard, but becomes soft, but softens when soaked in water. It is then a great, filling snack for in-between meals! Snack for in between!
- 100% tiger nuts* (whole). *controlled organic cultivation
- May contain traces of
- Lupine, Nuts, Sesame, Hazelnut, Almonds
- A tasty snack for in between.
- Before eating, rinse well under hot running water and leave to soak in water overnight.
- 100% organic, EWG 834/2007 standard, organic seal, EU organic logo, EU agriculture
- Country of origin of main ingredients
- Sales description under food law
- Tiger nuts, natural
- Calorific value/energy content
- 1881 kJ / 451 kcal
- 24.9 g
- Saturated fatty acids
- 4.7 g
- 48.4 g
- 21.5 g
- Dietary fibres
- 21.5 g
- 4.3 g
- 0.255 kg
Have you seen?
Reviews for Organic tiger nuts natural, 250 g
Note: For the following reviews, we have taken technical and manual measures to verify that the reviews actually come from customers who have purchased or used the goods.
Organic tiger nuts natural, 250 g wash the almonds well and let them soak in water for a day. then you have the best snack to...
wash the almonds well and let them soak in water for a day. then you have the best snack to nibble on. sweet taste between almond and nut flavour