Your dose of wild herbs when it gets cold and uncomfortable outside. The vitamin C in rosehip contributes to the normal function of the immune system. Ribwort, sage and wild thyme round off the recipe.
Oxymel is a time-honoured recipe made from acacia honey, naturally cloudy apple cider vinegar and a selection of valuable wild herbs. Your tincture is stirred in a gentle process over weeks and never heated. This preserves all the ingredients. For the real taste of nature.
- Powerful wild herbs: rosehip, thyme, sage, ribwort
- Your dose of wild herbs when it gets cold and uncomfortable outside.
Easy to use:
Mix one tablespoon with water, stir and you're done!
- 100% local organic ingredients
- Never heated
- Without additives
- Acacia honey*, apple cider vinegar*, herbs* (rosehip*, sage*, thyme*, ribwort*). *from controlled organic production
- Legal notice
- Like other raw foods, honey is not suitable for babies under 12 months.
- Consumption recommendation
- One tablespoon (10ml) to a glass of water (200ml).
- Storage advice
- Keep refrigerated after opening. Protect from light.
- EU organic label, EU agriculture
- Control point
- DE-ÖKO-044 (ARS PROBATA GmbH)
- Distributing company
- Kruut GmbH, Arndtstraße 13, 10965 Berlin
- Sales description under food law
- Herbal extract for the preparation of beverages
- Calorific value/energy content
- 1040 kJ / 246 kcal
- 4.0 g
- Saturated fatty acids
- 3.2 g
- 51.3 g
- 46.3 g
- < 0.5 g
- 0.325 kg