Your portion of wild herbs in the evening. The soothing taste of a lonely forest meadow. Enjoy before bedtime or as a meditative break.
Oxymel is a time-honoured recipe of acacia honey, naturally cloudy apple cider vinegar and a selection of valuable wild herbs. Your tincture is stirred in a gentle process over weeks and never heated. This preserves all the ingredients. For the real taste of nature.
- Robust wild herbs: lemon balm, oat herb, valerian root, spruce shoots
- Ideal as a treat before going to bed or in a break in between
Easy to use:
Mix one tablespoon with water, stir and ready!
- 100% local organic ingredients
- Never heated
- Without additives
- Acacia honey*, apple cider vinegar*, herbs* (lemon balm*, oat herb*, valerian root*, spruce shoots*). *from controlled organic production
- Legal notice
- Like other raw foods, honey is not suitable for babies under 12 months.
- Storage advice
- Keep refrigerated after opening. Protect from light.
- Consumption recommendation
- One tablespoon (10ml) to a glass of water (200ml).
- EU organic label, EU agriculture
- Control point
- DE-ÖKO-044 (ARS PROBATA GmbH)
- Distributing company
- Kruut GmbH, Arndtstraße 13, 10965 Berlin
- Sales description under food law
- Herbal extract for the preparation of beverages
- Nutritional values per 100
- Calorific value/energy content
- 1040 kJ / 246 kcal
- 4.0 g
- Saturated fatty acids
- 3.2 g
- 51.3 g
- 46.3 g
- < 0.5 g
- < 0.01 g
- 0.95 kg
Note: For the following reviews, we have taken technical and manual measures to verify that the reviews actually come from customers who have purchased or used the goods.