Hygienic with the power of nature: The bio-certified cleaner,
specially developed for yogamats, helps your new anti-slip mat to new
radiance and cleanliness. Sweat and unpleasant odors are simply
neutralized, traces of use are reliably eliminated. With the help of
rapeseed, essential oils and other natural care substances, this
effective cleanser ensures that you will always feel comfortable on your
The active ingredients of the wonderfully freshly scented spray come
from 95% KbA, the remaining 5% are purely natural. The slip resistance
of the yogamatte remains the same, leaving the spray no sticky residue
and drying quickly.
Hold the bottle briefly.
Turn the spray head from "Stop" to the symbol for spraying.
Spray the spray, let it react briefly and then wipe with a dry
Social commitment: This product helps to create and / or maintain jobs
for socially disadvantaged people, as the bottles are covered by a
Packaging: The bottle (without closure) is free from petroleum.
Keep out of the reach of children. Avoid eye contact, otherwise rinse
thoroughly with water and seek immediate medical attention. If
swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show this product label.
For natural rubber yogamats, please test in an inconspicuous place
Fresh Rosemary: <5% anionic surfactants **, Aqua **, Bioethanol *,
Decyl Glucoside **, Xylose **, Bio Tenside **, Bio Rosemary Oil *, Bio
Lavandin Oil *, 1,8 Cineol ***.
* Organic, ** natural, *** ingredient of pure essential oils
Contents: 500 ml
Have you seen?
Reviews for Bio Yoga mat cleaner - fresh orange - 500 ml
No review available for this product.
Customers also bought
Sign up to MyYogishop and get 5 € for free*.
Latest product news
Free delivery campaigns
And much more...
* Minimum order value: 49,00 EUR / This consent can be revoked at any time at MyYogishop or at the end of each e-mail.