Hygienic with the power of nature: The organic cleaner, specially
Cleaner, specially developed for yoga mats, helps your non-slip mat
non-slip mat to new radiance and cleanliness. Sweat and
and unpleasant odours are simply neutralised and traces of use are
reliably removed. With the help of rapeseed, essential oils and other natural
natural care substances, this effective cleanser makes sure that you feel
you always feel good on your yoga mat. The active washing substances come from organically cultivated plants
Plants that have a high content of natural saponins and have not been chemically
are not chemically processed or altered. Furthermore, no monocultures
No monocultures or dangerous fertilisers are used and the yoga mat cleaner is
Yoga mat cleaner is 100% biodegradable in less than 30 days
The active ingredients of the wonderfully fresh-smelling spray are 95% organic from organic farming, and the remaining 5% are also purely natural. The Yoga mat remains non-slip, while the spray leaves no sticky Spray leaves no sticky residue and dries quickly. For natural rubber yoga mats, please test beforehand on an inconspicuous spot.
- Hold the bottle upside down for a moment.
- Turn the spray head from "Stop" to the symbol for spraying.
- Now spray on the spray, let it work for a short time and then wipe with a dry cloth.
This product contributes to the creation or
or the preservation of jobs for socially disadvantaged people
socially disadvantaged people, as the bottles are labelled as part of a social project
The bottle (without cap) is petroleum-free.
On the European Commission's Pharmacos website, there is a Database of correspondences between INCI names, European Pharmacopoeia European Pharmacopoeia names and the CAS numbers is provided. Link to PHARMACOS website: https://ec.europa.eu/growth/tools-databases/cosing/
- Aqua**, Alcohol*, Anionic Biosurfactants** (Candida Bombicola, Glucose, Methyl Rapeseedate Ferment), Rosemary Oil*, Lavandin Oil*, 1.8 Cineol***, Linalool***. *Organic, **Natural, ***Constituent of pure essential oils
- Legal notice
- Please keep safely out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes, otherwise immediately rinse thoroughly with water and consult an ophthalmologist immediately. Likewise, in case of ingestion, consult a doctor immediately and present the product label.
- Distributing company
- Yogistar Vertriebs GmbH, Wendelins 1a, D-87487 Wiggensbach
- Description of goods (customs)
- Yoga mat cleaner
- 10.5 kg