A delicate floral pattern provides very special inspiration on this mat. The eye-catching version of the yogimat basic brings an exotic touch of India feeling into every yoga studio. Become a flower child with yoga and the Indian Flower Mat! The yogimat basic is used in numerous yoga studios throughout Germany and internationally and is a proven beginner's mat.
What distinguishes the yogimat basic yoga mat?
- The yogimat basic indian flower is an ideal and inexpensive beginner's model with a special look.
- For fans of the yogimat basic, this special collection is a must-have.
Of course, the yogimat basic is certified:
- Certified according to ÖKO-Tex Standard 100
- Without AZO (solvents)
- Without benzoles in the softener** (DOP)
- Free from phthalates and heavy metals
*Contains softeners that are approved for use in the food sector; The yoga mat Basic was tested by Ökotex in graphite, royal blue, arctic, choco brown, mandarin, petrol, power red, violet, aubergine, turquoise, zen, kiwi and pink.
Get to know the yogimat basic yoga mat in detail:
The yogimat basic was one of the first mats from our company and has been continuously developed further. For many years, this model has been ÖKO-Tex certified, which sets it apart from many other yoga mats.
The structure of the yogimat basic has also been constantly refined and improved over the years. On both sides you will find the same non-slip surface that gives your hands and feet a secure hold, so that you can practise all asanas with it - no matter what style of yoga you have chosen. Years of experience have taught us that, depending on individual sweat composition, slip resistance is always an individual matter, so for some very sweaty yoga styles, other types of mats from our wide range prove ideal for some yogis, but basically the yogimat basic is suitable for any type of hatha yoga and also for dynamic vinyasa flows. One of the most famous basic texts of yoga, Patanjali's Yogasutra, states: An asana should be "sthira-sukha", i.e. stable and comfortable. The yogimat basic yoga mat offers you a solid foundation for this! With the yogimat basic, the journey of discovery into the world of asanas begins...
In addition to slip resistance, the hygiene factor is of course important - a crucial issue for studios in particular! Those who travel a lot with their yoga mats probably also value a mat that can be washed often and without fuss. The yogimat basic yoga mat is easy to clean and can also be washed in the washing machine if necessary. Further down in the product information you will find a few tips and also information on drying. The yogimat basic makes it easy for you!
The yogimat basic is a durable mat that can be rolled and folded and offers standard dimensions. The yogimat basic yoga mat now has the status of a classic and is very popular in the yoga scene at home and abroad.
As a bestseller in the yoga mat segment, the yogimat basic is the perfect companion for the first yoga classes and it is hard to imagine a yoga studio without it. The yogimat basic is also chosen as equipment for many large yoga events. If you are looking for an inexpensive, yet good quality yoga mat, the yogimat basic is the right choice.
What makes YOGISTAR so popular with so many yoginis and yogis?
- YOGISTAR is the competent specialist for yoga equipment and is considered one of the pioneers in the European yoga scene when it comes to product design and quality.
- Innovative materials with great attention to environmental friendliness are the hallmarks of YOGISTAR yoga mats. We do not know standstill! We are constantly investing in new materials that make your yoga mat even more non-slip, durable and ecological.
- YOGISTAR develops all products with a lot of love for yoga and on the basis of practical experience. There is a constant exchange with many well-known yoga teachers.
FAQs: The most frequently asked questions about your new yogamat yogimat basic indian flower
Can I wash the yogimat basic indian flower? If so, how?
We recommend washing the mat by hand with cold water and a mild detergent. Then wrap the mat in a thick terry towel and squeeze out the water. Finally, hang the mat to dry.
What are the dimensions?
183 cm x 61 cm x 4 mm at approx. 1.35 kg weight
- Suitable bag
- Yogibag Basic in cotton and nylon; Citybag
- For studios
- Slip resistance
- Suitable for allergic
- Very good
- 1.1 kg
- 183 cm
- 61 cm
- 0.4 cm
Have you seen?
Note: For the following reviews, we have taken technical and manual measures to verify that the reviews actually come from customers who have purchased or used the goods.