What are the features of the yogimat hot yoga wild yoga mat?
- This model was specially designed for hot yoga and has ideal properties for this yoga style.
- Ingenious: The more you sweat, the more slip-resistant the yogimat hot yoga wild becomes.
- The yogimat hot yoga wild yoga mat needs a hot look, of course, and we've got that covered.... Welcome to the jungle!
Learn about the yogamat yogimat hot yoga wild in detail:
The yogimat hot yoga wild yoga mat lives up to its name: this yoga mat proves itself particularly well in hot yoga, an exercise direction in which a lot of sweat flows due to the combination of demanding asana practice and above-average room temperatures. Not only does it reliably absorb sweat, but its effect makes it even more slip-resistant. The yogamat yogimat hot yoga wild basically makes an additional towel or yogatowel, as is usually used as a mat pad in hot yoga in particular, superfluous (of course, you can still use such a pad if you want - but you will find that the yogamat yogimat hot yoga wild actually replaces it). The yogimat hot yoga wild yoga mat gets its special properties and advantages mainly from the microfibre material of the top side, which makes this mat so non-slip, absorbent and hygienic (it can be washed if necessary) and which also has a pleasantly light weight, so that the mat can be transported very well (you will find suitable bags in our range). The underside is also made of advantageous PVC: this material is durable and resilient and ensures good adhesion to the floor. By the way, it is free of phthalates, free of DOP and free of AZO. Thin yoga mats are particularly popular with "Bikram yogis" and hot yogis in general. The yogimat hot yoga wild also caters to this preference. Due to its low thickness, this mat is easy to "handle" even in the washing machine, even though it offers a great length of 183 cm. The yogimat hot yoga wild does not contain any rubber and is therefore also suitable for latex allergy sufferers. Due to its outstanding quality and excellent suitability for hot yoga, we naturally recommend this model to studio owners who have hot yoga in their programme. By the way: even though the yogimat hot yoga wild yoga mat is particularly suitable for hot yoga, it can of course also be used for other styles. It is suitable for all forms of exercise that are demanding and is also especially suitable for all yogis and yoginis who tend to perspire heavily on their hands and feet. The Yogimat Hot Yoga yoga mat is therefore not limited to just one style. Get to know and love the yogimat hot yoga wild!
The look of this mat promises the unusual - in keeping with the motto "Live unusual!"
What makes YOGISTAR so popular with so many yoginis and yogis?
- YOGISTAR is the expert in yoga equipment, putting both heart and soul into its products and a wealth of experience.
- Innovative and ecological materials are an important criterion for YOGISTAR when developing new products.
- Variety is as important to YOGISTAR as quality - the extensive selection offers the individually suitable product for everyone.
FAQs: The most frequently asked questions about your new yogamat yogimat hot yoga wild
Can I wash the yogimat hot yoga wild yoga mat? If so, how?
Yes, machine wash at 30 degrees with mild detergent is possible, but should not be repeated too often and should not be spun. Do not tumble dry.
What are the measurements?
Crocodile & Anaconda: 183 cm x 61 cm x 2.5 mm
- Anaconda Print
- very good
- Suitable for allergic
- Very good
- 80% microfibre 20% PVC underside
- Slip resistance
- very good; excellent when exposed to moisture
- Machine wash, not too frequently, do not spin
- For studios
- Suitable bag
- Yogibag basic up to 65 cm; Yogibag style up to 69 cm; Yogibag fashion; Yogibag active
- 1 kg
- 183 cm
- 61 cm
- 0.25 cm