Looking for a new favourite drink? Turmeric latte, also called golden milk, is yellow, beneficial and is prepared in warm (plant) milk. The yellow-orange powder smells pleasantly spicy and delicately tart. The special interplay with the sweet vanilla cheers up every mood. Simply stir it in and enjoy the cosy warm drink!
- Organic turmeric (54%), organic Ceylon cinnamon, organic cocoa powder, organic ground ginger, organic vanilla powder (5%), organic liquorice, organic black pepper.
- stir 1 tsp. turmeric latte mixture (approx. 2 g) into 250 ml (vegetable) milk, heat and sweeten to taste. Preparation according to Ayurveda (Golden Milk): Stir 1 tsp. turmeric paste* into 250 ml (vegetable) milk and heat, simmer over medium heat for 4-5 min. Refine with 1 tsp coconut oil and sweeten to taste. *Turmeric paste: Mix 1 heaped tbsp (approx. 8 g) turmeric latte mix with 30 ml water, bring to a simmer until a paste forms. Store the paste in the refrigerator.
- Control point
- Distributing company
- Sonnentor Kräuterhandelsges. mbH, Sprögnitz 10, A-3910 Zwettl
- Sales description under food law
- Organic spice preparation for stirring into milk.
- Calorific value/energy content
- 1171 kJ / 280.09 kcal
- 2.42 g
- Saturated fatty acids
- 1.31 g
- 37.35 g
- 5.33 g
- Dietary fibres
- 13.52 g
- 11.76 g
- 0.07 g
Have you seen?
Note: For the following reviews, we have taken technical and manual measures to verify that the reviews actually come from customers who have purchased or used the goods.
An ideal drink in the afternoon or after an hour of yoga.