Organic Yoga Mat Cleaner 5 x 50 ml in jewellery box

Product number: 125199

The biological cleaner gives your mat a new radiance and cleanliness.

Reduced from 21,95 € (Discount: 9%)
  inkl. 19% VAT.
79,80 €/l
On stock. Delivery time 1–2 business days (DE).

Order within 1 Stunde 34 Minuten
and your order will be shipped today

Hygienic with the power of nature: The organic cleaners, specially developed for yoga mats, help your non-slip mat to regain its radiance and cleanliness non-slip mat to new radiance and cleanliness. Sweat and unpleasant odours are simply neutralised and traces of use And traces of use are reliably removed. With the help of rapeseed, essential Essential oils and other natural caring substances, these effective Cleaners ensure that you always feel good on your yoga mat feel good on your yoga mat. The active washing substances come from organically cultivated plants Plants that have a high proportion of natural saponins and are not chemically processed or altered are not chemically processed or altered. Furthermore, no monocultures No monocultures or dangerous fertilisers are used and the yoga mat cleaner is Yoga mat cleaner is 100% biodegradable in less than 30 days degradable.

The active ingredients of the wonderfully fresh-smelling sprays are 95% from organic farming from organic farming, and the remaining 5% are also purely natural. The Yoga mat remains non-slip, while the sprays leave no sticky Sprays leave no sticky residue and dry quickly
Application:   

  • Hold the bottle upside down for a moment.
  • Turn the spray head from "Stop" to the symbol for spraying.
  • Now spray on the spray, let it act for a short time and then wipe with a dry cloth.

Social commitment:This product is used to create or and the preservation of jobs for socially disadvantaged people socially disadvantaged people, as the bottles are glued as part of a social project project.
 
Packaging: The bottle (without cap) is free of petroleum.

Note:
For natural rubber yoga mats, please test first in an inconspicuous place.

On the Pharmacos website of the European Commission, a Database of the correspondences between the INCI names, the names of the The European Pharmacopoeia and the CAS numbers is provided. Link to the PHARMACOS website: https://ec.europa.eu/growth/tools-databases/cosing/

View the safety data sheet fresh lavender as PDF
View the safety data sheet fresh forest as PDF
Go to the safety data sheet fresh green lime as PDF
Go to the safety data sheet fresh rosemary as PDF
Go to the safety data sheet fresh orange as PDF

Entire description
Ingredients
Fresh orange: Aqua**, alcohol*, anionic biosurfactants** (Candida Bombicola, glucose, Methyl Rapeseedate Ferment), blood orange oil*, bergamot oil*, lemon oil*, limonene***, linalool***. Fresh rosemary: Aqua**, alcohol*, anionic biosurfactants** (Candida Bombicola, glucose, Methyl Rapeseedate Ferment), rosemary oil*, lavandin oil*, 1.8 cineol***, linalool***. Fresh lavender: Aqua**, alcohol*, anionic biosurfactants** (Candida Bombicola, glucose, Methyl Rapeseedate Ferment), lavandin oil*, linalool***. Fresh green lime: Aqua**, alcohol*, anionic organic surfactants** (Candida Bombicola, glucose, Methyl Rapeseedate Ferment), lime oil*, perfume**, citral***limonene***. Fresh forest: Aqua**, Alcohol*, Organic Anionic Surfactants** (Candida Bombicola, Glucose, Methyl Rapeseedate Ferment), Spruce Needle Oil**, Limonene***, Linalool***. *Organic, **Natural, ***Constituent of pure essential oils
Legal notice
Please keep safely out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes, otherwise immediately rinse thoroughly with water and consult an ophthalmologist immediately. Likewise, in case of ingestion, consult a doctor immediately and present the product label.
Distributing company
Yogistar Vertriebs GmbH, Wendelins 1a, D-87487 Wiggensbach
Weight:
0.32 kg
Reviews for Organic Yoga Mat Cleaner 5 x 50 ml in jewellery box
We look forward to any review:
Your feedback is taken seriously
Other yogis trust your opinion
Your Rating
No review available for this product.
Sale yogishop-saleflag-after
Sale yogishop-saleflag-after
Reduced from 69,95 € 34,90 € *
inkl. 19% VAT
Sale yogishop-saleflag-after
Reduced from 63,50 € 54,00 € *
inkl. 19% VAT
Sign up for the MyYogishop newsletter and get an 5 EUR shopping voucher*
* incl. tax, plus shipping
×