Safe haven for you and your developmentWhether you're working on growing proverbial wings in your yoga practice, to grow proverbial wings, whether you want to ground yourself or centre yourself in yourself centre yourself - the yogimat natur yoga mat gives you support. This Mat exudes a sense of security and warmth and is therefore a popular choice for For various types of practice rooms. The model with virgin wool gives a particularly good feeling.
What distinguishes the Yogamat yogimat natur (virgin wool)?
- It doesn't get any warmer, softer and fluffier than this - a yoga mat for all those who really want to feel good.
- This mat is ideal for restorative yoga, for example Yoga excellent. Perfect also for therapy rooms and seminar houses!
Learn the yogamat yogimat natur in detail get to know
The Yogamat natur (virgin wool) is a mat that stands out for its naturalness Naturalness. It protects against cold floors and can be used both for Asana practice as well as for relaxation exercises, for example, exercises that are performed while lying down. The yogimat natural (virgin wool) yoga mat is often for therapy rooms, seminar houses, meditation retreat centres etc, Meditation retreat centres, etc., but it is also popular with yoga studios and for yoga studios and for the asana-home-practice. Although we offer in our assortment Alternatives with even higher slip resistance in our range, the slip resistance of this yoga mat of this yoga mat should not be underestimated. Many users are surprised by this. The fact that the mat also sticks well to the floor is made possible by the very non-slip natural latex underside (with 15% polyester content)
The Yogimat natural has a pleasant pile height and very good durability Durability. You will enjoy this yoga mat for a long time - and it is easy to clean it is also easy to clean, as you can read in the FAQ.
Yogimat natural yoga mat is one of the classics in the range: YOGISTAR has
yOGISTAR has had this mat in its portfolio for a very long time and continues to receive
Feedback about it. The fact that the yogamat yogimat natur is still one of the bestselling
Yogimat natur is still one of the bestsellers and so many yogis remain loyal to it
Popularity and shows that quality sometimes lies in the simple things. It
yoga mat is a real feel-good mat, the key words being "deceleration" and "back to nature":
Deceleration and "back to the roots"! One advantage of the yogimat natural yoga mat
yogimat natur is the great choice of sizes in which it is available
sizes: from very large to a more manageable small format, four different
four different sizes are available - everyone can find the size that suits them best
the size that suits him or her.
Are you one of those yogis who are sensitive to the cold of the floor? You like wool and feel especially comfortable with pure new wool? Do you value organic products? You practice a lot of Restorative Yoga and want a warm, fluffy mat? You want a mat that is just a little bit different from plastic or rubber mats? or rubber mats? Then the yogimat natural yoga mat is just your mat!
What makes YOGISTAR so popular with so many yoginis
and yogis so popular?
- YOGISTAR is the competent specialist for yoga equipment Yoga equipment and relies on many years of experience as well as a genuine love for the yoga Yoga practice.
- Natural materials play an important role at YOGISTAR and important role and make up a large part of the range.
- YOGISTAR is committed to charity projects and is aware of its social responsibility - because "Yoga off the Mat" also counts.
FAQs: The most frequent Questions about your new yogamat yogimat natur:
Can I use wash the yogamat yogimat natur (virgin wool)? If so, how?
- This mat is a natural product. Wool regenerates in the air - so it is advisable to air the mat regularly. The best way to clean the mat is to leave it The mat in the snow like a good carpet in winter and then tapping it out or simply or simply to let it freeze outdoors in sub-zero temperatures
- Smaller stains can be dabbed out with a wool wash solution Wool washing solution.
- In addition, if cleaning is required, you can clean the mat you can machine wash the mat on a cold wool or silk cycle or silk wash cycle. Please use a good wool detergent.
- To make the pile smooth again after washing, the mat can be smooth again after washing, the mat can be groomed with a steel brush.
What are the dimensions?
The following dimensions are available for the yogimat natur
to choose from:
75 cm x 165 cm, 75 cm x 180 cm, 75 cm x 200 cm, 100 cm x 200 cm
Which bags will fit my new Yoga mat yogimat nature?
- Yoga bags yogibag extra big and citybag extra big, depending on dimensions
- Free time, Yoga
- washable in the wool programme
- 95% sheep's wool pile 5% latex backing
- For studios
- Slip resistance
- Suitable for allergic
- Very good
- Very good
- Suitable bag
- Yogibag basic zip extra big (depending on size)
- 2.1 kg
Have you seen?
Note: For the following reviews, we have taken technical and manual measures to verify that the reviews actually come from customers who have purchased or used the goods.
If I don't sit on it, one of the children annexes it....
If I don't sit on it, one of the children annexes it. That's the best advertising!
The mat is perfect for my...
The mat is perfect for my height of 1.80 and 1.70. It's nice and wide. Nice and wide and so far it hardly fluffs at all
The rubber backing also tolerates the wash cycle well. I see that as a big advantage over older models from 20 years ago.
Es un gusto trabajar en ella todos los días, ya no quiero esterilla de...
Es un gusto trabajar en ella todos los días, ya no quiero esterilla de plástico.
El envío está muy cuidado y rápido.
It's true that the mat fluffs a lot at the beginning. But that doesn't bother me much.
I've already washed it twice in the washing machine with a 30° C wool programme. Of course, then the fur becomes structurally different, firmer, but lint-free :-)
The size is great, I always use it without putting anything on it. My students like to put a blanket or a towel on it because they find it more comfortable, one because she doesn't like the fluff, the other for personal hygiene reasons. But they still prefer to lie on the fur than on the "conventional" yoga mats.
I give it full marks.